Product Manager, Search Advertising
Pinterest helps people find inspiration—for everything from tonight’s dinner to next summer’s vacation or a dream house down the road. Browsing and searching for ideas are both key to the Pinner experience.
Partners are additive to the Pinner experience as they share some of the best ideas through organic as well as paid distribution on the platform.
To enable this, the partner team at Pinterest is building an advertising platform. As part of the continued growth of this platform, we are looking for a mature leader to lead product for our search monetization at Pinterest.
What You’ll Do :
- Lead the vision, strategy and execution for search monetization at Pinterest.
- Build a differentiated and high impact search business.
- Knit cross functionally with engineering, design, sales marketing and other product groups to develop and deliver on business goals.
- Partner with business and corp dev for opportunities to accelerate product roadmap
- Evangelize your product vision to senior management and diverse stakeholders through customer research, data analysis and the strength of your convictions
- Grow and mentor a team of PMs.
What we’re looking for :
- 10+ years of product management experience, at least 3 years of experience in mentoring other product managers.
- Experience working with executive leadership across sales, product, marketing, design and engineering.
- Ads domain expertise as well as an understanding of the search advertising.
- Highly impact focussed
- Strong technical and analytical skills
Back to top