Product Manager, Advertiser Targeting
Pinterest is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our fast growing Advertiser Product team to focus on Targeting. Ads Targeting is currently responsible for various targeting efforts, across either our people-based targeting or context-based targeting solutions. Pinterest is in a unique position to marry advertiser and user value in way that hasn't been achieved before. In this role you will be responsible for developing solutions that help to maximize that value by allowing our advertisers to target their ads effectively.
What you'll do:
- Lead product vision, strategy, development and execution for our targeting products across Pinterest's ad platform, and work closely with internal and external product teams, focusing on success on the platform.
- Understand how and when to apply machine learning to solve problems, and when to do things that don't scale instead.
- Evangelize your product vision to senior management and diverse stakeholders through customer research, data analysis and the strength of your convictions
- Partner with business and corp dev for opportunities to accelerate product roadmap
What we're looking for:
- Technical degree (CS, EE, etc.) or equivalent work experience in a product development driven environment
- Bias toward action and know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills with experience giving strategic presentations
See Inside the Office of Pinterest
Pinterest’s mission is to help people discover and do what they love. Using Pinterest makes people feel more inspired, optimistic, and creative—that’s why it’s one of the world’s most beloved brands, with over 200 million monthly active Pinners. Pinterest is a place where people are encouraged to be themselves, and employees who work there are able to spark their creativity, try new things, and build their confidence as a leader, thinker, and doer.
Back to top