Product Design Lead, Partner Tools
You’ll develop consumer-quality products that help businesses use Pinterest to reach people while they’re planning for their futures. You’ll make sure we highlight the value of Pinterest and our tools (Pin it button, Analytics, Ads, APIs, etc.) in the right way so that more businesses create compelling content for Pinners and achieve their marketing goals at the same time. You should be an excellent communicator, self-starter and comfortable working closely with engineers, product managers, researchers and writers.
What you’ll do:
- Establish partnerships with Engineering & Product Management to understand Pinner pain points and develop UX solutions
- Develop roadmaps and product requirements; working with and managing feedback from multiple stakeholders across partner teams & executive leadership
- Bring your designs to life, and communicate your vision to the team using mock-ups, documentation, and prototypes
- Manage and develop a small group of designers
What we’re looking for:
- Experience designing high-quality business products (web or mobile)
- Understanding of the direct response, brand advertising and eCommerce product space
- Great communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and what problems they’re solving
- A strong design sensibility that fits with the Pinterest style and great attention to detail
- Experience with web and mobile design (iOS and/or Android)
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top