Product Design Lead, Partner Insights
We're looking for a Lead Product Designer for Insights to join our Partner Experience Design team. You'll develop consumer-quality products that help businesses use Pinterest to reach people while they're planning for their futures. You'll ensure we highlight the value of Pinterest and our tools (Pin it button, Analytics, Ads, APIs, etc.) in the right way so that more businesses create compelling content for Pinners and achieve their marketing goals at the same time.
What you'll do:
- Establish partnerships with Engineering & Product Management to understand Partner pain points and develop UX solutions
- Develop roadmaps and product requirements; working with and managing feedback from multiple stakeholders across partner teams & executive leadership
- Bring your designs to life and communicate your vision to the team using mock-ups, documentation, and prototypes
- Manage and develop a small group of designers
What we're looking for:
- Experience designing high-quality business products (web or mobile)
- A strong ability to lead projects from concept to execution with a team of designers
- Great communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and what problems they're solving
- A strong design sensibility that fits with the Pinterest style and great attention to detail
- Understanding of the direct response, brand advertising, and eCommerce product space
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top