Product Design Lead, Growth
Pinterest is looking for a Product Design Lead for Growth to build and lead the team that designs the logged-out experiences on Pinterest. You’ll partner closely with engineering, product management, international, and research teams to bring the core value of Pinterest to new groups of people around the world across Android, iOS and the Web. You’re an excellent communicator, self-starter and comfortable working closely with engineers, product managers, researchers, and writers.
What you’ll do:
- Establish partnerships with Engineering & Product Management to design impactful metrics-driven solutions
- Manage and develop a small group of Product Designers
- Develop strategies, roadmaps and product requirements; working with and managing feedback from multiple stakeholders across growth teams & executive leadership
- Bring designs to life and communicate your vision to the team using mock-ups, documentation, and prototypes
- Help executive leadership understand opportunities and risks to inform decision-making
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record devising and designing high-quality consumer products (web or mobile) in collaboration with product management and engineering partners.
- Experience managing and developing Product Designers and leading complex user and metrics inspired projects
- Understanding of acquisition & conversion, metrics-driven design, and internationalization
- Great communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and what problems they’re solving
- A portfolio of design projects that shows outstanding product design skills
Back to top