Product and Litigation Counsel
Pinterest is growing fast but its legal team is still small and scrappy. We’re looking for a product lawyer to advise our product and engineering teams as they build new ways to help people discover and do the things they love. We’re also looking for someone who will grow our litigation capacity, build the processes that support it, and partner with our People Team on employment issues.
What you’ll do:
- Embed yourself with engineering and product management teams to help them identify, understand, and manage legal risks during all stages of product development
- Manage litigation, regulatory disputes, and other contentious things with an emphasis on creating internal processes for scalability and cost control
- Advise and counsel the People Team on global hiring and employment issues
- Devote yourself to helping us build the world’s catalog of ideas and inspiring millions of people all over the world to discover and do the things they love
What we’re looking for:
- JD, admitted to the Bar, and 5+ years experience working in a demanding and innovative legal environment
- Product counseling experience with a background in internet or technology
- Litigation experience in intellectual property or technology areas
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and collaborative working style with an eagerness to learn
- Demonstrated ability to help those around you succeed
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top