As a Product Analyst, you'll use data to shape Pinterest's product and business strategy. You'll create insights that drive the direction of the company - identifying product opportunities, understanding how experiments are performing, and defining metrics for the business. Using your affinity for synthesizing and visualizing data, domain expertise, and communication skills, you'll ensure we're building the best product for our Pinners.
What you'll do:
- Become the go-to expert in your domain area
- Understand user-behavioral drivers of product performance at a deep level to shape what Pinterest builds for pinners
- Execute strategic analysis using non-Pinterest data such as industry trends and benchmarks
- Work cross-functionally to compile and communicate key insights, identify product opportunities, and offer recommendations to leadership
- Partner with Product Managers to define metrics reporting for critical product areas and establish prioritization of work
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience analyzing data in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity; fluency in SQL
- Attention to detail and commitment to high-quality results-oriented output
- The uncanny ability to identify unreasonable results and a well-tuned sense of skepticism
- A team player who's able to partner with cross-functional leadership to quickly turn insights into actions
See Inside the Office of Pinterest
Pinterest’s mission is to help people discover and do what they love. Using Pinterest makes people feel more inspired, optimistic, and creative—that’s why it’s one of the world’s most beloved brands, with over 200 million monthly active Pinners. Pinterest is a place where people are encouraged to be themselves, and employees who work there are able to spark their creativity, try new things, and build their confidence as a leader, thinker, and doer.
Back to top