Pinterest Labs Research Intern
As a research intern at Pinterest Labs, you'll work on tackling new challenges in machine learning and artificial intelligence. You'll conduct research that can be applied across Pinterest engineering teams and engage in external collaborations and mentoring, while also performing research in any of the following areas: image recognition, user modeling, recommender systems, natural language processing, and big data analytics.
What you'll do:
- Participate in cutting-edge research in machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems
- Contribute research that can be applied to Pinterest problems
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize findings from data and build intelligent data-driven models
- Provide thought leadership on metrics, features, and products to the entire company
What we're looking for:
- Working towards a PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Publications in machine learning, AI, data science, data analytics, statistics, or related technical fields
- Strong passion for research and for answering hard questions with research
- Experience in research and in solving analytical problems
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top