Pinner Support Specialist, German (Contract)
We're looking for a motivated self-starter to join our Pinner Support team and help Pinners all over the world have a better experience while discovering and saving the things they love. You'll work directly with Pinners to answer questions and solve their problems. You'll take the insights you gain to our product and engineering teams to help make Pinterest even better.
What you'll do:
- Provide individual Pinners with help
- Surface bugs to engineering teams based in our San Francisco HQ
- Provide insights to product specialists to drive product changes
What we're looking for:
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify workflow improvements
- Ability to remain detail oriented during long periods of focus
- Willingness to learn multiple sets of policies quickly with curiosity and openness
- At least 1 year of customer support experience
- Fluency in German
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top