Pinner Support Specialist, German (Contract)
We're looking for a motivated self-starter to join our Pinner Support team and help Pinners all over the world have a better experience while discovering and saving the things they love. You'll work directly with Pinners to answer questions and solve their problems. You'll take the insights you gain to our product and engineering teams to help make Pinterest even better.
What you'll do:
- Provide individual Pinners with help
- Surface bugs to engineering teams based in our San Francisco HQ
- Provide insights to product specialists to drive product changes
What we're looking for:
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify workflow improvements
- Ability to remain detail oriented during long periods of focus
- Willingness to learn multiple sets of policies quickly with curiosity and openness
- At least 1 year of customer support experience
- Fluency in German
See Inside the Office of Pinterest
Pinterest’s mission is to help people discover and do what they love. Using Pinterest makes people feel more inspired, optimistic, and creative—that’s why it’s one of the world’s most beloved brands, with over 200 million monthly active Pinners. Pinterest is a place where people are encouraged to be themselves, and employees who work there are able to spark their creativity, try new things, and build their confidence as a leader, thinker, and doer.
Back to top