Pinner Support Specialist (Contract)
We're looking for a motivated self-starter to join our Pinner Support team and help Pinners all over the world have a better experience while discovering and saving the things they love. You'll work directly with Pinners to answer questions and solve their problems and you'll take the insights you gain to our product specialists to help make Pinterest even better.
Please write an email explaining Pinterest to a new user and include it with your application.
What you'll do:
- Provide individual Pinners with help
- Surface bugs to engineering teams
- Provide insights to product specialists to drive product changes
What we're looking for:
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify workflow improvements
- A simple, friendly, and authentic way of writing and speaking
- Ability to remain detail oriented during long periods of focus
- Willingness to learn multiple sets of policies quickly with curiosity and openness
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top