Performance Solutions Manager
With billions of search queries every month and unique commercial intent, Pinterest connects marketers when people seek new ideas and take action in real life. The Partners Team is building the full suite of products to help our clients achieve business objectives tied to this behavior, from brand-building to direct response. Across search, audiences, and apps Pinterest has the tools to meet marketers' sophisticated performance goals, and you'll have the opportunity to shape our path forward.
What you'll do:
- Identify and work with the top performance marketers in your region to help them use Pinterest to achieve their goals.
- Serve as internal consultants to the sales team, advising on strategy and activation for those clients with whom you don't work directly
- Work with peers in marketing and measurement to craft our performance narrative to the market and train the sales team on our performance solutions
- Identify product needs based on market feedback, as well as internal tools needed to make our sales team more effective
What we're looking for::
- 5-8 years experience in advertising with a proven track record of working with performance marketers
- Deep experience in search marketing, audience-based buying, and/or app marketing
- A clear understanding of the measurement landscape and how marketers judge success
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top