People Partner, Product
We're looking for a dedicated People Partner who will help us support the amazing talent we have within our Product and Design teams. You'll use your innovative mindset and passion to execute against the demands of a company that is scaling fast. As a part of our People function, your #1 goal is to help us grow an exceptional team that drives Pinterest's success.
What you'll do:
- Be a trusted advisor to leaders, managers, and individual contributors to help them deliver their best work every single day
- Roll up your sleeves to execute a full range of HR duties from high level strategy to program design to problem solving
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide people solutions to make teams more effective
- Drive planning and implementation of company-wide HR initiatives
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of progressive HR Business Partner experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees
- Strong competency within the HR function: Employee Relations, talent management, compliance, communications, and change management
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top