People Partner, Partnerships
We're looking for a dedicated People Partner who will help us support our Partnerships teams. You'll use your innovative mindset and passion to execute against the demands of a company that is scaling fast. As a part of our People function, your #1 goal is to help us grow an exceptional team that drives Pinterest's success.
What you'll do:
- Be a trusted advisor to leaders, managers, and individual contributors to help them deliver their best work every single day
- Partner with Sr. Leaders to help drive their people strategies within their organizations
- Roll up your sleeves to execute a full range of HR duties from high level strategy to program design to problem solving
- Develop and implement people solutions to make teams more effective
- Drive planning and implementation of company-wide HR initiatives
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of HR Business Partner experience preferably in a tech or international environment. Ideally, 2+ years partnering with remote sales teams
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees.
- Strong competency within the HR function: employee Relations, talent management, compliance, communications, and change management.
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top