We want to build a historic company and believe that global payroll management plays an integral role in that pursuit. You’ll own our payroll function and be responsible for accurate and timely processing of US and international payroll.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, develop, and scale our payroll team, setting the multi-year vision, mission, strategy and goals
- Enable growth by developing the systems and processes we need to scale
- Establish policies, procedures, and controls to ensure regulatory and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Provide regular visibility via analytics, reports and dashboards
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in leading, managing and scaling a global payroll function (team, systems, and processes) in a rapidly growing company
- Cross functional leadership with the ability to drive decisions
- 10+ years experience managing payroll at both public and private companies. CPP, ADP Workforce Now, Workday, Oracle
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top