Pinterest's mission is to empower people to live more fulfilling lives by helping them discover and do what they love. We're looking for a Payment Operations Manager who can drive improvements to our payment operations processes and build strong relationships with internal and external partners.
What you'll do:
- Lead our third-party payments-related partner relationships to achieve operational goals, service levels, and performance targets
- Drive ongoing improvements to our core payment operations processes, technologies, and team to continuously enhance the experience for our partners while enabling a high rate of growth and scale
- Build metrics and quantitative analysis to drive operational excellence while improving our efficiency and scale
- Establish chargeback processes with third party vendors and ensure chargeback compliance
- Lead coordination efforts between internal stakeholders and global payment providers to optimize our payment platform
What we're looking for:
- Strong leadership and project management skills, including the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously; must possess strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. SQL knowledge is a must
- Passionate about global e-commerce payments
- 3-5 years of experience in global payment processing, recurring billing, and e-commerce
- Experience with establishing relationships within the payments industry
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top