Partner Operations Specialist
We're looking for a motivated self-starter to join our Partner Operations team and help our global business partners, both big and small, get discovered by millions of people looking for things to plan, buy, and do. You'll work directly with our partners to answer questions and solve problems, and you'll take your insights to our product and engineering teams to help make Pinterest even better.
What you'll do
- Support business customers with solutions to unblock issues with Pinterest's business products suite
- Represent the voice of businesses and develop insights to improve user experience
- Identify pain points and use data to size, prioritize and shape business cases for product enhancement
- Partner with product and engineering teams to facilitate successful execution of product launches
What we're looking for
- Experience with triaging and troubleshooting technical products / platforms (ex. ad networks, Google Analytics, conversion tracking, APIs) for business customers with a client service mindset
- Data analysis skills to frame and break apart larger business problems and effectively build business cases to advocate technical solutions
- Passion for Pinterest's mission, supporting businesses and improving the product experience
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, dynamic environment
- 1-4 yrs experience; BS/BA degree required
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top