Partner Manager, Growth Sales
Pinterest helps people find inspiration—for everything from tonight's dinner to next summer's vacation or a dream house down the road. Great brands help make those inspirations a reality, and we're looking for a self-driven Partner Manager to connect them to millions of Pinners. You'll develop deep relationships with some of the world's most sophisticated performance advertisers and use Pinterest paid and organic solutions to meet their goals.
What you'll do:
- Unlock new partnerships across a range of companies including large retail and consumer brands as well as fast-paced startups
- Build your book of business and drive adoption of our ad solutions to hit quarterly revenue targets
- Use an analytical approach to solving some of our partners' toughest business problems
- Work with cross functional teams to influence the product roadmap based on market needs
- Help build a business around one of the fastest growing advertising platforms in history
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years digital advertising and sales experience, working with performance advertising products
- Experience working with executive-level marketers
- Previous experience managing sales quotas and achieving goals
- Strong communication skills over the phone and in person
See Inside the Office of Pinterest
Pinterest’s mission is to help people discover and do what they love. Using Pinterest makes people feel more inspired, optimistic, and creative—that’s why it’s one of the world’s most beloved brands, with over 200 million monthly active Pinners. Pinterest is a place where people are encouraged to be themselves, and employees who work there are able to spark their creativity, try new things, and build their confidence as a leader, thinker, and doer.
Back to top