Partner Manager, Growth (Contract)
As an interims Partner Manager, you'll be responsible for leading relationships with content & distribution partners to support the growth of Pinterest in Germany. You'll be the primary contact for partners at the highest level, and drive initiatives that meet partners' business goals as well as Pinterest's growth and content goals. The contract is limited to 16 months. The job is based in Berlin.
What you'll do:
- Maintain strong direct relationships with key content and distribution partners (brands, publishers, platform partners)
- Consult partners on their organic Pinterest strategy and guide them through paid media opportunities, if appropriate
- Develop creative "win-win" solutions for partners by leveraging co-marketing opportunities, API solutions, editorial partnerships or else
- Be an internal advocate for partners by working with product and engineering teams to respond to partner needs and feedback
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics internally and to partners
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of work experience in business development/marketing/digital roles. Dedicated experience in digital advertising is a plus (either media buying as an agency/advertiser or platform sales).
- Experience in working with and consulting executive level business and marketing leaders within partner organizations
- Excellent in tracking and analyzing relevant digital KPIs, managing forecasts and achieving goals
- A service oriented mentality and a warm, authentic and clear communication style that comes through in presentations, emails and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation and persuasion skills to convince the market of Pinterest's unique value
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top