Partner Integrations Engineer
Accounting for over 50% of our daily revenue, our largest advertisers and brands use the Pinterest Ads API to connect with 175 million monthly active users each day. Partner Integrations works with developers around the world to build the innovative apps and experiences to make this happen.
What you'll do:
- Work alongside product and business development teams to scope new API integrations
- Touch all parts of our advertising stack (in many different languages) to support partner requirements
- Build relationships with external developer teams around the world as you help them use our APIs
- Create tools, examples, and resources to make our developers more efficient
- Troubleshoot bugs and escalate to internal teams throughout the company (or dive in and fix them yourself)
What we're looking for:
- Ability to learn quickly by jumping into source code (even in a new/unfamiliar language)
- Experience supporting and/or working with customers, partners, or external developers
- Knowledge of basic Web/API concepts (HTTP request anatomy, RESTful design, API testing tools)
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top