Measurement Solutions Analyst
Pinterest helps people find inspiration—for everything from tonight's dinner to next summer's vacation or a dream house down the road. As a Measurement Solutions Analyst, you'll refine and develop the methods, partnerships, and tools that power ads measurement on Pinterest. You'll build solutions and systems that provide granular, accurate, and verifiable measurement of the value advertisers create, and allow Pinterest to scale measurement across more Partners.
What You'll Do:
- Work with Product and Engineering to build infrastructure to scale measurement across more partners and campaign types while also refining existing measurement solutions
- Assess and establish 3rd party measurement partnerships
- Work independently and/or with members of the dedicated client measurement team to develop more finely-tuned measures of Pinterest's value to advertisers
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of relevant working experience, consulting, research or analytics research experience and experience-based aptitude to use data and numbers to formulate insights
- Statistical and data analysis/modeling skills (e.g. significance testing, regression modeling, etc.)
- Solid track record of inspiring action based on data-driven insights
- Experience with SQL, as well as experience using SPSS, SAS, R, Matlab, or similar statistical packages
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top