Marketplace Quality Agent (Contract)
We're looking for a Marketplace Quality Agent to help businesses, advertisers, and Pinners get the most out of Promoted Pins on Pinterest. You'll help make sure Pinners have a great experience by holding advertisers and their Pins to high standards.
What you'll do:
- Screen large volumes of Promoted Pins to make sure they follow our advertising guidelines
- Report bugs and provide feedback on our internal tools
- Help identify spammy and sketchy behavior on Pinterest
What we're looking for:
- A team player with a flexible schedule as this is a part-time role with evening shifts (e.g. 5pm-9pm PST) and a split shift one day per week (e.g. 9am - 1pm and 5pm- 9pm PST)
- Critical thinking: You can identify when to ask questions or escalate
- Independence: You can manage your time well, and feel comfortable making decisions
- Authenticity: You can communicate your opinions in an honest and kind way
- Passion for the Pinterest experience: You love Pinterest and can passionately defend the Pinner experience
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top