Marketplace Quality Agent (Contract)
We're looking for a Marketplace Quality Agent to help businesses, advertisers, and Pinners get the most out of Promoted Pins on Pinterest. You'll help make sure Pinners have a great experience by holding advertisers and their Pins to high standards.
What you'll do:
- Screen large volumes of Promoted Pins to make sure they follow our advertising guidelines
- Report bugs and provide feedback on our internal tools
- Help identify spammy and sketchy behavior on Pinterest
What we're looking for:
- A team player with a flexible schedule as this is a part-time role with evening shifts (e.g. 5pm-9pm PST) and a split shift one day per week (e.g. 9am - 1pm and 5pm- 9pm PST)
- Critical thinking: You can identify when to ask questions or escalate
- Independence: You can manage your time well, and feel comfortable making decisions
- Authenticity: You can communicate your opinions in an honest and kind way
- Passion for the Pinterest experience: You love Pinterest and can passionately defend the Pinner experience
See Inside the Office of Pinterest
Pinterest’s mission is to help people discover and do what they love. Using Pinterest makes people feel more inspired, optimistic, and creative—that’s why it’s one of the world’s most beloved brands, with over 200 million monthly active Pinners. Pinterest is a place where people are encouraged to be themselves, and employees who work there are able to spark their creativity, try new things, and build their confidence as a leader, thinker, and doer.
Back to top