Machine Learning Engineer, Notification Data
We're looking for an experienced software engineer to work on improving the ranking models for emails and push notifications in order to send the most relevant notifications to Pinners. You'll work intimately with a cross-functional team of designers, product managers, and engineers on a small, but mighty Pinner Notifications team, which develops new notifications and refines existing notifications to drive increased usage of the product.
What you'll do:
- Integrate new data sources into our email and notification ranking models
- Build systems for data preparation, logging, and collection of emails/push notification engagement
- Run and analyze large scale experiments on hundreds of millions of users
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of industry experience
- 2+ years experience with Hadoop, Cascading, or Spark
- Interest or experience with ranking and content recommendations
See Inside the Office of Pinterest
Pinterest’s mission is to help people discover and do what they love. Using Pinterest makes people feel more inspired, optimistic, and creative—that’s why it’s one of the world’s most beloved brands, with over 200 million monthly active Pinners. Pinterest is a place where people are encouraged to be themselves, and employees who work there are able to spark their creativity, try new things, and build their confidence as a leader, thinker, and doer.
Back to top