Machine Learning Engineer, Notification Data
We're looking for an experienced software engineer to work on improving the ranking models for emails and push notifications in order to send the most relevant notifications to Pinners. You'll work intimately with a cross-functional team of designers, product managers, and engineers on a small, but mighty Pinner Notifications team, which develops new notifications and refines existing notifications to drive increased usage of the product.
What you'll do:
- Integrate new data sources into our email and notification ranking models
- Build systems for data preparation, logging, and collection of emails/push notification engagement
- Run and analyze large scale experiments on hundreds of millions of users
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of industry experience
- 2+ years experience with Hadoop, Cascading, or Spark
- Interest or experience with ranking and content recommendations
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top