IT Operations Technician (Contract)
We're looking for an IT Operations Technician to join the IT Operations team. You'll join a team whose mission is to provide joy through frictionless support that is globally consistent. The IT team solves problems in innovative and creative ways, and this role is an opportunity to have a big impact.
What you'll do:
- Work as part of the IT Operations team to handle incoming requests and prioritize keeping people productive
- First level support of tickets and walk ups to the Helpdesk
- Manage deployment of IT equipment, including imaging and configuration management
- Train our new hires on their technology and get them ready to be productive Pinployees
- Document our systems and ensure our processes are always improving
What we're looking for:
- Technical problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of the following platforms: Google Apps, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Windows, Zendesk, Onelogin
- Excellent customer service skills, including VIP support
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top