iOS Engineer, UI
We're looking for experienced iOS engineers to join our Core Experience and Product Engineering organizations. You'll work closely with designers, product leaders, and engineers across the company to craft the way millions of people will connect with their inspiration.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with engineers to build improvements to strategically impactful aspects of the Pinterest experience.
- Partner with leading designers and product experts to find and design the next great opportunities.
- Dive into data to inform and make product experiment decisions, and execute on them.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience developing user-facing features or developer tools.
- Deep experience in writing reliable, maintainable, and powerful code that may be used by many other engineers.
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with a diverse array of partners, including product managers, designers, and engineers across a variety of platforms.
See Inside the Office of Pinterest
Pinterest’s mission is to help people discover and do what they love. Using Pinterest makes people feel more inspired, optimistic, and creative—that’s why it’s one of the world’s most beloved brands, with over 200 million monthly active Pinners. Pinterest is a place where people are encouraged to be themselves, and employees who work there are able to spark their creativity, try new things, and build their confidence as a leader, thinker, and doer.
Back to top