We're looking for an experienced iOS engineer to join the Core UI team in our Core Experience organization. Our cross-platform team optimizes the fundamentals of the Pinterest user experience and accelerates other teams with advanced reusable UI components. You'll work closely with designers, product leaders, and engineers across the company to craft the way millions of people will connect with their inspiration.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with engineers to build the robust UI components most needed for fast and reliable product innovation.
- Partner with leading designers and product experts to seek, define, and optimize the most impactful common areas of the Pinterest experience.
- Dive into experiment data to find the best opportunities for improvement, and execute on them.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience developing user-facing features or developer tools.
- Deep experience in writing reliable, maintainable, and powerful code that may be used by many other engineers.
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with a diverse array of partners, including product managers, designers, and engineers across a variety of platforms.
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top