Intellectual Property Operations Specialist (Contract)
We're looking for a motivated self-starter to join our Intellectual Property Operations team. IP Ops works to improve legal processes, systems, and tools while educating and protecting Pinners. You'll help review legal requests and work directly with Pinners to answer their questions.
What you'll do:
- Review and process legal takedown requests
- Surface bugs to engineering teams
- Work with lead on process improvements
What we're looking for:
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to identify workflow improvements
- Ability to remain detail oriented during long periods of focus
- Willingness to learn multiple sets of policies quickly with curiosity and openness
- Motivated and hard-working with the ability to think and communicate clearly under pressure
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top