Information Security Strategist
We're looking for an experienced Information Security Strategist to join the Pinterest Security team. This position will be responsible for responding to inquiries from external partners, assessing vendor security risks, and helping implement, automate, and maintain security controls while supporting our compliance journey.
What you'll do
- Assist with responding to external requests inquiring about Pinterest's Information Security program including responding to vendor security questionnaires, evidence gathering, scoping, and control implementation
- Develop and iterate our vendor on-boarding process
- Assist with daily technical security activities and functions such as assessing vendor security risks, provisioning and reviewing access, and creating and maintaining security reports/dashboards
- Understand technical implementation details necessary to assess and design practical security controls
- Identify, research, and evaluate compliance requirements, and ensure corresponding automated technical security controls are in place
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Passion for deepening technical knowledge of the broad aspects of information security
- A broad mix of business and technical skills coupled with polished communication and a strong desire to learn
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top