HR Business Partner
We're looking for a Senior HR Business Partner who will support the day-to-day needs of the incredible talent we have within Pinterest. This is not your typical HRBP role, you will drive significant business growth and make an immediate impact through your expertise in organizational design, talent management strategy, and leadership coaching, all while acting as a steward of Pinterest's culture. As part of our People function, your #1 goal is to design, build and execute the talent strategy that drives Pinterest's success.
What You'll Do
- Be a trusted advisor to leaders, managers, and individual contributors to help them deliver their best work every single day
- Roll up your sleeves to execute a full range of HR duties from high-level strategy to program design
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and implement solutions
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide people solutions to make teams more effective
- Drive planning and implementation of company-wide HR initiatives
What We're Looking For
- 7+ years of progressive HR Business Partner experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees
- Strong competency within the HR function: employee relations, coaching, recognition programs, talent management, communications, and change management
See Inside the Office of Pinterest
Pinterest’s mission is to help people discover and do what they love. Using Pinterest makes people feel more inspired, optimistic, and creative—that’s why it’s one of the world’s most beloved brands, with over 200 million monthly active Pinners. Pinterest is a place where people are encouraged to be themselves, and employees who work there are able to spark their creativity, try new things, and build their confidence as a leader, thinker, and doer.
Back to top