Head of Total Rewards
Our mission for Pinterest employees is to help them do their best work and live their best lives. How we reward our team is an integral component to this mission. We're looking for an innovative Head of Total Rewards to help make everyone who works at Pinterest feel invested in our success. You'll be responsible for all things compensation, including base salary and merit budget design, sales compensation, equity-based programs, and any other cool stuff you want to help us innovate on. You'll also oversee our benefits function including all of our creative wellness coverage and programs globally. Across all total rewards you'll stay connected in the market on what's cutting edge and ensure we're innovating and creating unique solutions for our Pinterest team. You'll be an expert at making things simple to understand for all of Pinterest.
What you'll do:
- Work directly with our Board of Directors and CEO to design all compensation programs including executive comp, sales comp, equity, cash, recognition and benefits
- Lead benchmarking, survey analysis, analytics development, new technologies and manager and employee training
- Work with with people partners and clients to solve challenging real-time compensation problems
- Create and innovate programs that work specifically for Pinterest and keep us ahead of trends in the market
What we're looking for:
- Over 10 years of directly related experience in client-facing compensation, including experience in executive comp, salary structure design, sales comp design and implementation of broad-based short- and long-term compensation programs
- Experience in evaluation and benchmarking of a variety of business and functional positions within a Tech company
- Effective experience interacting with and influencing all levels of an organization including C level and Board members
- Proven capability in managing large projects, including communications and change management
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top