Head of Partner Analytics
The partner team at Pinterest drives the value exchange between partners and Pinterest through our monetization, shopping and content distribution products. As the Head of Partner Analytics, you’ll be responsible for guiding Pinterest’s partner strategy and execution through data driven insights.
What You’ll Do:
- Guide our analytics and business insights direction, including producing quantitative insights, reporting capabilities, and tools
- Work closely with the partner team’s leadership to influence the team’s strategy and direction through actionable insights
- Identify and address both strategic and operational questions about future opportunities, health of business, and impact of investments
- Lead and mentor a team of business analysts and data scientists focussed on having business impact through providing actionable insights
- Grow the analytics organization by attracting and retaining strong talent
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in analytical problem solving and providing quantitative insights, with 5+ years of experience in leading/growing a 10+ person team
- Maturity and experience in working with executive leadership across sales, product, marketing, and engineering
- Ads domain expertise, understanding of marketplaces with strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to be technically hands on especially early on as you mentor and grow the team.
- Basic proficiency across SQL, R, Hadoop, Hive or equivalent technologies
Back to top