Head of Client Services
We're building the world's catalog of ideas to help people discover and do things they love, and we need your help. We're looking for a world-class people manager to build our new Client Services team focused on supporting the success of our advertising clients by delivering Pinterest ad products at scale. Success is measured by operational impact through world-class campaign activation, revenue recognition, and data-driven insights.
What you'll do:
- Drive strategy and structure for a new team, define final roles and responsibilities, define cross-function hand-offs, assess talent, and recruit new members
- Build revenue for new product offerings including shopping and app install, define operations and process for how to best land these products in market and reduce friction in the client experience
- Partner with sales, marketing, and product on go-to-market, measurement, tools
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrated experience building and coaching world-class operational teams
- Project management and operational process design skills
- In-depth cross-functional experience working on performance oriented digital ad products
- Strong understanding of sales, client service, ad product performance, and insights/analytics
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top