Growth Marketing Manager
Pinterest is a global company with over half of our 175 million users coming from international markets. As part of our Paris office, you'll develop deep insights on drivers of performance for Pinterest in France and Southern Europe from a product marketing and growth standpoint.
What you'll do
- Analyze user growth performance in France and expansion markets
- Align with the broader Pinterest organization on tests/learning agenda across growth/product marketing levers
- Develop deep understanding of drivers of performance to scale to drive significant user growth
- Identify local growth levers with potential partners
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in the technology or media industries
- Excellent analytical skills to gather, interpret data, and make actionable recommendations
- Strong project management skills to get from concept through to execution seamlessly
- Highly motivated and self-driven personality; comfortable adapting to new areas of responsibility
- A deep understanding and love of Pinterest
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top