Growth Manager, International
Pinterest is building a boundless catalogue of ideas, for everyone, everywhere. We’re seeking an entrepreneurial individual with consumer technology expertise to help Pinterest achieve our full global potential. With a deep understanding of the product and competitive landscape, you will identify new opportunities and work with our product development and operations teams to build new solutions and drive the execution of growth initiatives.
What you’ll do
- Understand Pinterest’s strategic and competitive position to identify and drive growth opportunities in the region
- Partner with analytics and research to validate insights with data and qualitative research
- Partner with product operations to localize product and to ensure key flows are functional and high quality
- Work with product, engineering, design, marketing, and in-country teams to build new solutions
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years in consumer product development or role closely related to new product development
- 3+ years of international experience with extensive knowledge of mobile and internet business models
- Extremely strong skills working with product development teams on technology efforts
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top