The growth team is dedicated to making Pinterest the best destination for billions of people around the world to discover and collect inspiration everyday. As a Growth Engineer you'll be responsible for reaching people on external platforms they are searching on and connecting them with ideas they love. You'll be improving the top of the Growth funnel by building models to decide which pages should represent Pinterest on external platforms.
What you'll do:
- Build scalable and reliable systems that efficiently process big data
- Build page quality models
- Collaborate with teams across the growth organization to deliver innovative products that help improve content sharing, user to user communication and user retention
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working with search engines
- Understanding how search engines work from discovering pages to serving them to users
- Strong experience in writing reliable, low-maintenance and powerful code that may be used by many other engineers.
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top