The growth team is dedicated to making Pinterest the best destination for billions of people around the world to discover and collect inspiration everyday. As a Growth Engineer you'll be responsible for reaching people on external platforms they are searching on and connecting them with ideas they love. You'll be improving the top of the Growth funnel by building models to decide which pages should represent Pinterest on external platforms.
What you'll do:
- Build scalable and reliable systems that efficiently process big data
- Build page quality models
- Collaborate with teams across the growth organization to deliver innovative products that help improve content sharing, user to user communication and user retention
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working with search engines
- Understanding how search engines work from discovering pages to serving them to users
- Strong experience in writing reliable, low-maintenance and powerful code that may be used by many other engineers.
See Inside the Office of Pinterest
Pinterest’s mission is to help people discover and do what they love. Using Pinterest makes people feel more inspired, optimistic, and creative—that’s why it’s one of the world’s most beloved brands, with over 200 million monthly active Pinners. Pinterest is a place where people are encouraged to be themselves, and employees who work there are able to spark their creativity, try new things, and build their confidence as a leader, thinker, and doer.
Back to top