Global Learning and Development Lead
We're looking for a Global Lead in Learning and Development who will oversee all leadership development initiatives at Pinterest. We hire high performing employees and your goal will be to help them do their very best work, individually and collectively. You'll lead a small, savvy team of L&D professionals with a huge opportunity for growth and impact.
What you'll do:
- Partner closely with our Head of Talent Development to diagnose development needs and create cutting-edge L&D solutions to address them
- Design, manage and facilitate development programs with an emphasis on building capability in senior leaders and managers globally
- Lead a team of 4 learning and development professionals who work on manager effectiveness, career and employee development, executive coaching, orientation, and on-boarding
- Run the operational side of learning and development in order to evaluate and evolve current offerings based on what people currently want and need
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in training, leadership development, executive coaching, mentoring, and/or OD
- A team player with the ability to build strong relationships with many different people, and to engage in great debate and discussion with the team
- Experience designing and facilitating virtual and in-person learning experiences
- A continuous learner with a consultative mindset
- An expert with a scrappy, "find a way to get it done" mentality and strong attention to detail
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top