Global Learning and Development Lead
We're looking for a Global Lead in Learning and Development who will oversee all leadership development initiatives at Pinterest. We hire high performing employees and your goal will be to help them do their very best work, individually and collectively. You'll lead a small, savvy team of L&D professionals with a huge opportunity for growth and impact.
What you'll do:
- Partner closely with our Head of Talent Development to diagnose development needs and create cutting-edge L&D solutions to address them
- Design, manage and facilitate development programs with an emphasis on building capability in senior leaders and managers globally
- Lead a team of 4 learning and development professionals who work on manager effectiveness, career and employee development, executive coaching, orientation, and on-boarding
- Run the operational side of learning and development in order to evaluate and evolve current offerings based on what people currently want and need
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in training, leadership development, executive coaching, mentoring, and/or OD
- A team player with the ability to build strong relationships with many different people, and to engage in great debate and discussion with the team
- Experience designing and facilitating virtual and in-person learning experiences
- A continuous learner with a consultative mindset
- An expert with a scrappy, "find a way to get it done" mentality and strong attention to detail
See Inside the Office of Pinterest
Pinterest’s mission is to help people discover and do what they love. Using Pinterest makes people feel more inspired, optimistic, and creative—that’s why it’s one of the world’s most beloved brands, with over 200 million monthly active Pinners. Pinterest is a place where people are encouraged to be themselves, and employees who work there are able to spark their creativity, try new things, and build their confidence as a leader, thinker, and doer.
Back to top