Pinterest is looking for a General Ledger Accountant to join our growing Accounting team. You'll have the unique opportunity to build process, collaborate cross functionally, and play a key role in the team's ability to scale. The GL Accountant will own various functional accounting areas and gain exposure to ad hoc initiatives.
What you'll do:
- Prepare month-end journal entries, reconcile balance sheet accounts and provide monthly close deliverables
- Collaborate with FP&A and other cross-functional departments to ensure completeness of accruals
- Assist in preparation of the monthly flux analysis for management review
- Work closely with audit team on required deliverables
- Perform one-off projects and analysis to accommodate our rapid growth
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel expertise
- Oracle ERP experience a plus
See Inside the Office of Pinterest
Pinterest’s mission is to help people discover and do what they love. Using Pinterest makes people feel more inspired, optimistic, and creative—that’s why it’s one of the world’s most beloved brands, with over 200 million monthly active Pinners. Pinterest is a place where people are encouraged to be themselves, and employees who work there are able to spark their creativity, try new things, and build their confidence as a leader, thinker, and doer.
Back to top