General Ledger Accountant
You’ll have the unique opportunity to build process, collaborate cross functionally, and play a key role in the team’s ability to scale. The GL Accountant will own various functional accounting areas and gain exposure to ad hoc initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare month-end journal entries, reconcile balance sheet accounts and provide monthly close deliverables
- Collaborate with FP&A and other cross-functional departments to ensure completeness of accruals
- Assist in preparation of the monthly flux analysis for management review
- Work closely with audit team on required deliverables
- Perform one-off projects and analysis to accommodate our rapid growth
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel expertise
- Oracle ERP experience a plus
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top