Fraud Operations Specialist
The Fraud Operations team is dedicated to fighting payment fraud and Ad spam so Pinners can discover the things they love and trust those things. We're looking for a seasoned analyst to join our team and execute on that mission. You'll work with engineers and product managers to enable our team to find and respond to malicious or deceptive activity, develop new features and strategies to prevent fraudsters from finding value on Pinterest, and generally support our team in their fight to prevent negative Pins from reaching Pinners.
What you'll do:
- Guide and execute on Ad fraud strategies using data-driven decision making
- Write fraud detection rules using industry standard tools and leveraging SQL and Python
- Partner with our engineering team to build features and internal tools that reduce fraud
- Lead complex team projects, engaging key stakeholders, and reducing redundancy within the team
What we're looking for:
- Experience in detecting and managing payment fraud in products
- Experience driving solutions to complex problems using analytics and data visualization fundamentals
- Strong SQL and Python skills
- Ability to make analytical and empathetic decisions
- Thoughtful and honest communication skills
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top