As a Sales Finance Manager, you'll serve as a CFO-type advisor to our sales leaders to drive disciplined growth and scale in our fast-growing ads business. Within Sales Finance, you'll have primary responsibility for resource planning, forecasting, deal evaluation, and ad hoc financial analysis for a segment of our fast-growing ads business. You'll also have the opportunity to partner directly with the Heads of Sales Finance and FP&A on high-priority initiatives within the Finance organization.
What you'll do:
- Advise Finance and Sales leadership to drive rapid but efficient growth
- Lead business planning initiatives to ensure long-term financial health of the company
- Assess the economic value of potential advertising deals
- Deliver strategic impact to the business through timely, actionable analysis
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of technology, banking, private equity, corporate finance, economics or consulting experience in a fast-paced industry
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Experience driving scale and impact using analytics and cross-functional collaboration
- Entrepreneurial, flexible and collaborative
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top