As a Finance Associate, you'll help ensure that we're using our capital wisely and are on track to achieve our long-term financial goals. You'll coordinate and facilitate our planning process, monitor financial performance, report financial and operational results, and perform strategic ad-hoc analysis as the "mini-CFO" for your business units.
What you'll do:
- Create and maintain annual plans and monthly forecasts
- Distribute monthly, quarterly and annual variance analysis
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities to forecasts
- Perform strategic, time-sensitive analysis and communicate key takeaways
- Recommend ways to automate reporting and improve accuracy of forecasts
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of finance, economics or consulting experience in a fast-paced industry
- Outstanding Excel and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against timelines
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and collaborative
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top