With millions of Pinners and billions of Pins, there’s a massive supply of data on Pinterest—one of the most interesting data sets in the world, and the foundation of our next-generation discovery efforts. The Experience Developer here at Pinterest will be in the middle of all of this data, and will work as a member of the product design team to create the perfect discovery experience.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Creative Director, Product Designers and Engineers to develop and prototype experiences to push design forward
- Design prototypes to fit to the native platform experience
- Develop interactions for Product Reviews to ensure fast and efficient approval of the overall design and concept
- Ideate, plan, design, and code prototypes
- Take an idea from sketch to pixel-perfect quickly
What we’re looking for:
- Results-oriented collaborator who is a nimble engineer with keen design sensibilities
- Engineers who understand designers and design aesthetic and have a clear understanding of the design process
- Experience shipping products
- Love showing your work often, because it’s how you get better
- Look complexity in the eye—embrace the “impossible”
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top