We're looking for an Expansion Manager who'll work closely with the Paris-based team to help expand Pinterest in a select number of markets, including Spain, Italy, Portugal, Belgium. Over half of Pinterest's 175 million users come from international markets, and you'll expand and deepen our international reach.
What you'll do
- Analyze Pinterest's performance in expansion markets, including Spain, Italy, Portugal, Belgium.
- Identify opportunities to localize Pinterest as a product and grow the user base across expansion markets via product enhancements and growth marketing
- Liaise with functional teams (e.g, Marketing, Community, Partner, Press/PR) based in Paris to build, implement and monitor performance of growth plans across expansion markets
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in the technology or media industries
- An analytical, structure-loving mind that can make actionable recommendations
- A strategic mindset, with an entrepreneurial outlook and a highly motivated and self-driven personality
- Experience in growing platforms or business in Western European markets
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Italian (although not required)
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top