Executive Communications Manager
As an Executive Communications Manager you’ll work with leads across the company to build a narrative and strategy for the office of the CEO. Your work will capture billions of moments of inspiration; inspiring people to discover things they love, and go do them in real life. You will manage communication strategy for the company’s CEO to employees, Partners and press. You’ll have the opportunity to work with senior leaders to develop strategy, messaging and programming for global events and company communication.
What you’ll do:
- Work with CEO to define executive platform
- Develop strategy for personal appearances
- Manage executive speaking
- Manage Internal Communications
What we’re looking for:
- 10-15 years communications experience with global consumer brand
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing communication strategy and narratives
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top