Engineering Manager, Search Ads Quality
Over 175 million people use Pinterest every month to plan everything from tomorrow's lunch to next year's round the world adventure and people love saving and searching for inspiration on Pinterest. The Search Ads team focuses heavily on our most intentful inventory - search, and owns end to end serving stack from selection, click prediction, and auction.
What you'll do:
- Own a top level search revenue and user experience goal
- Build a full stack engineering team, with the ability to work in any part of serving stack, from selection, relevance, ctr prediction, ranking, and auction
- Work closely with product managers to innovate and develop new search ads products
- Work closely with our Ads Platform teams to ensure stability and scalability across our technical stack, even as we rapidly push our product offerings forward
What we're looking for:
- Experience growing and managing a large engineering team
- 3+ years of experience in Ads engineering
- Proven success in leading full stack teams driven by business level goals
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top