Engineering Manager, Core Experience
The Core Experience team is focused on ensuring the 175 million people who use Pinterest every month have an amazing journey to inspiration - no matter where or how they engage. We do this by working to directly improve and innovate on core user experience across all platforms and by ensuring the core application frameworks empower Android, iOS, and Web engineers across Pinterest to do the best work of their lives.
What you'll do:
- Partner closely with Design, Product Management, and other Engineering leaders within Core Experience and across Pinterest to identify the highest-impact opportunities to accelerate Pinterest's business and developer productivity
- Manage a cross-platform (Android, iOS, Web) engineering team through the process of planning and executing against those outcomes and delivering software experiences and solutions of the highest quality
- Grow the team's capabilities through career development of the current engineers and strategic hiring
What we're looking for:
- Passion for developing software solutions for customers in all forms (end users and internal development teams)
- Ability to deliver on immediate goals and form long-term strategies around technology, processes, and people
- Strong people development skills and software project management skills
- Proven success launching complex software development projects that deliver high-impact outcomes
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top