Engineering Lead, Advertiser Growth
We’re looking for an experienced software engineer and tech lead to drive our Advertiser Growth team. This team invents and develops new products for advertisers and refines existing advertiser products to increase usage. You’re comfortable working intimately with a cross-functional team of designers, product managers, engineers, data scientists, sales leads and writers.
What you’ll do:
- Design and build new products that attract new advertisers to Pinterest and retain and grow existing advertisers with a focus on the SMB market
- Analyze advertiser and user data to identify areas for improvement in our existing Ads products
- Work across other disciplines in Ads to drive cross-functional efforts
- Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of the members of the team
What we’re looking for:
- At least 5-10 years of industry experience
- Experience building products and leveraging experimentation to learn and iterate quickly, ideally driving specific metrics
- Technical leadership or management experience
- Experience with Growth at other companies and data analysis experience (SQL, Hive, Hadoop, R) are helpful, but not required
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top