Email Marketing Manager
We're looking for our first Email Marketing Manager to build our email marketing program. You'll develop our program to reach all Pinterest partners with content that's relevant and sparks action through best-in-class email marketing campaigns.
What you'll do:
- Partner with marketing and design teams at Pinterest to build and launch email marketing programs that inspire marketers to learn more about advertising on Pinterest
- Work with our data, growth, and legal teams to develop and segment target audiences to make our email programs highly relevant and effective in driving action for our audiences
- Partner with channel marketing and other teams to develop holistic, creative campaigns that help marketers better understand Pinterest products and opportunities
- Create partners email strategy and maintain strong email campaigns
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of email marketing experience; preference for experience with automated campaigns; creating and executing complex email programs with multiple audiences.
- Highly analytical and organized. Strong working knowledge of SQL and excellent analytical skills; experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Proficiency in SQL, HTML, Excel, Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of email best practices, including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws
- A passion for Pinterest
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top