Email Marketing Manager
We're looking for a Email Marketing Manager to lead our email marketing program. You'll help us reach our key audiences with content that's relevant and sparks action through best-in-class email marketing campaigns.
What you'll do:
- Partner with marketing and design teams at Pinterest to build and launch email marketing programs that inspire marketers to learn more about advertising on Pinterest
- Work with our data, growth, and legal teams to develop and segment target audiences to make our email programs highly relevant and effective in driving action for our audiences
- Partner with channel marketing and other teams to develop holistic, creative campaigns that help marketers better understand Pinterest products and opportunities
- Create partners email strategy and maintain strong email campaigns
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of email marketing experience; preference for experience with automated campaigns; creating and executing complex email programs with multiple audiences.
- Highly analytical and organized. Strong working knowledge of SQL and excellent analytical skills; experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Proficiency in SQL, HTML, Excel, Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of email best practices, including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws
- A passion for Pinterest
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top