Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications
We're looking for a digital marketing manager to lead our paid and owned digital strategy for partner marketing. This role will be responsible for developing, launching, optimizing and measuring our partner marketing campaigns through digital channels.
What you'll do:
- Develop digital marketing strategies that combine creative storytelling with data-driven results to inspire and educate marketers through Pinterest's differentiated positioning.
- Create scaled marketing campaigns, working with XFN partners in product marketing, content marketing, insights and analytics.
- Build marketing plans and test tactics for channels and segments to drive ongoing innovation in digital marketing.
- Measure performance through qualitative and quantitative analysis and use those findings to continually improve on digital marketing successes.
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years digital marketing experience preferably with consumer-facing brands in tech
- Background in working cross functionally with marketing and sales teams to understand unique business needs and solutions.
- Analytical skills to understand and communicate performance against business objectives
- Proven experience creating innovative integrated marketing campaigns
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top