Data Engineer, Business Intelligence
As a Business Intelligence Data Engineer, you'll build solutions to drive sound and objective decision-making at Pinterest. You're passionate about data quality and reliability and love thinking critically to solve business problems. You also enjoy working with engineering and business teams on a day-to-day basis.
What you'll do:
- Understand the business drivers and analytical use-cases of Finance and other business teams and translate these to technical specifications
- Design, code, and optimize business intelligence solutions to support Finance, Sales and Operations management teams
- Collaborate with engineering teams to enhance and integrate solutions you develop
- Drive the strategy, roadmap and adoption for BI tooling within Pinterest
- Own or contribute to data governance initiatives for the entire company
What we're looking for:
- Hands-on experience in data modeling, data visualization and pipeline design and development
- Prior experience working with Finance stakeholders in a consumer technology space is a plus
- Great communication skills, and an ability to directly communicate with senior business leaders, embed yourself with business teams, and present solutions to business stakeholders
- Experience working independently and driving projects end to end using analysis and analytics
Meet Some of Pinterest's Employees
As a company that relies on a huge collection of images and an elegant user-interface, Pinterest needs engineers like Tracy to write the code that supports it.
Back to top